Christine Gedye's Art Journal

8.01.2010

Welcome to my art blog


Along with my website redesign comes the opportunity to give clients updates on where I'm showing my work, as well as the back story--who or what inspires me, and how I create my paintings. It's only just evolving, but I plan on sharing an occasional photo-a-day process log on the stages a painting goes through, how and why I choose a subject,  announcements of upcoming shows, and maybe the occasional "don't miss this show" or other bits and pieces I think you might want to know about.

I anticipate posting at least once a month, at most once a week. If you don't want to miss it, subscribe by clicking the "subscribe to my blog" link on the top right side of the page.

May beauty be yours to behold,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Credits